– Login at www.triggercmd.com.
– Download and install an agent on your computer. It will prompt for the token during the install.
– Go to the Instructions page in your triggercmd.com account, and copy the token.
– Paste the token from the Instructions page into your agent to log it in.
– Your computer will now show up in your www.triggercmd.com account.
– Click Edit and add a voice trigger to your computer.
– Add the TRIGGERcmd skill in your Alexa app.
– Link your Alexa account to your TRIGGERcmd.com account.
– Say: Alexa, open TRIGGERcmd.
– Say: run Calculator on Office (use your own computer’s voice trigger instead of “Office”)
This skill works just like the “TRIGGER command” skill. You might prefer that skill’s invocation name.
Claim listing is the best way to manage and protect your business.