When SwitchBot and Amazon Alexa work together, you bring the power of voice to your home automation center.
Alexa can turn on your bedroom light, lower your window shades, or even let you wake up to coffee in the morning, all with the help of SwitchBot.
You could either use SwitchBot (the Bot) to mechanically control any switch or button of any appliance, and have a SwitchBot Hub (the Hub) or SwitchBot Hub Plus (the Hub Plus) nearby to connect the Bot to Wi-Fi.
You could also use SwitchBot Hub Plus (the Hub Plus) infrared feature to mimic signals of your remotes of air conditioner, TV, fan, speaker, etc. for over 5,000 brands – and more on the way.
Connect the Hub Plus with Alexa and you can control your air conditioner or TV. You can turn on the air conditioner, set the mode, fan speed, temperature. You can also turn on TV to specific channel, pause and resume, as well as increase or decrease the volume.
You’ll need to upload each SwitchBot device with a unique device name. Please follow the instructions in your SwitchBot app.
To get started:
– Enable the skill. It will appear under the “Skills” section
– Link your SwitchBot account to give the skill permission to access your uploaded devices.
– Also, a SwitchBot Hub (Plus) is needed if you want to control your SwitchBots with Alexa.
– Once your SwitchBot and Amazon Alexa accounts are linked you should say “Discover Device” and then “turn on or turn off
For more detailed info, refer to:
Please reach [email protected] if you need any further assistance.
SwitchBot, your simple switch to a smart home.
* Report in “Having Trouble with This Skill?” below will route to Amazon for further review, with no guaranteed response.
Claim listing is the best way to manage and protect your business.