Niagara SmartHub skill works with Tridium Niagara* based devices allowing voice control for home automation and building management systems. Use voice to switch lights and ventilation, check temperature, humidity, pressure or carbon dioxide, change setpoints and read alarms:
– Alexa, ask Smart Hub for temperature in bedroom
– Alexa, check humidity in bedroom with Smart Hub
– Alexa, tell Smart Hub to set temperature to 22 in living room
– Alexa, turn on lights in kitchen using Smart Hub
– Alexa, read alarms from Smart Hub
After skill activation you will be asked to link this skill with your Niagara device by login into your Amazon account. The skill will be able to access you e-mail address for linking purposes.
* NOTE Tridium Niagara or any compatible device including but not limited to Honeywell WEBs, Distech Controls EC-Net, Johnson Controls FX, Trend TONN is required for this skill to work. The software available from baudrate.io should be installed and configured by Niagara-trained integrator.
If you have any questions or run into any issues, please contact your Niagara integrator or e-mail [email protected]
Claim listing is the best way to manage and protect your business.