NAUTIC-ON™. Smart technology for connected boating.
The NAUTIC-ON smart boating platform brings together remote monitoring, diagnostics, and service to ensure that your boat will be ready when you need it.
The NAUTIC-ON skill lets you stay in touch with your boat’s location and vital information, giving you a remote view of the status your boat. Monitoring your boat’s key systems, and receiving alerts when your boat is having issues is easy with our intuitive app and optimized diagnostics. Designed for remote diagnostic data sharing with maintenance providers NAUTIC-ON will help you take care of issues efficiently.
• Monitor battery life, bilge pump activity, engine status and more
• Share diagnostic information with service providers for efficient maintenance and repairs
• Track location of boat and set GeoFence boundaries
• Receive notifications of potential and real-time issues remotely
• View weather and wind conditions at the boat’s location
• Onboard system communications via 4G cellular connection
To connect the NAUTIC-ON skill to your boat, you must purchase a NAUTIC-ON Onboard System (Hub and Sensor Kit). For more information on purchasing visit www.nautic-on.com.
• The NAUTIC-ON skill is free to install
• The NAUTIC-ON smart boating platform designed for any boat equipped with a battery and is available on new boat models, and can easily retrofit to existing boats.
Claim listing is the best way to manage and protect your business.