The mydlink Smart skill allows you to use Alexa to control mydlink Smart Home devices hands-free with voice commands. If you have an Alexa-enabled mydlink camera, smart plug or sensor, you can:
– Check up on your little one with your Fire TV-enabled display or Echo Show by saying “Alexa, show the nursery camera”,
– See who’s at the front door with an “Alexa, show the porch camera”,
– Get alerted by Alexa when a mydlink camera detects motion or a sensor is triggered
– Ask mydlink contact sensors to tell you if your window or door is open
– Turn appliances on and off with mydlink smart plugs, hands-free
– Add mydlink devices to your routines using the Alexa app
Making your smart home react to your every move has never been easier!
Just Ask Alexa.
Before you begin,
– Disable the mydlink Camera skill if you’ve enabled it previously. mydlink Smart skill lets you manage your mydlink cameras now.
To enable mydlink Smart, you will need:
– An Alexa Voice Service enabled device,
– A compatible mydlink Smart Home device and
– The mydlink app installed on your mobile device with a registered mydlink account.
To get started, select the ‘ENABLE’ button in the Alexa app to link your mydlink account and discover your device(s). Find more information about connecting Smart Home devices at http://amzn.to/291lR7u
When using the skill, you need to specify by name which device to use. There are two ways to define this/these name(s):
* Use the name(s) you set up already – these are shown in the Alexa app and can be changed, or
* Create an Alexa group, like Bedroom or Downstairs, and add the device to the group. More information is available at http://amzn.to/2965dCE
Once you know the name or group of your device(s), you can turn them on/off, for example:
– Alexa, turn on the lamp
– Alexa, turn off the fan
You can also check on contact sensor open/close, for example:
– Alexa, is the window open?
– Alexa, did I close my front door?
To see the last video captured by your D-Link camera. just say “Alexa, show me latest event on [your configured camera name]” or “Alexa, show me the last motion on [your configured camera name]”.
Claim listing is the best way to manage and protect your business.