With our HOMEEMITY skill, you can control your HOMEEMITY lights and controllers using voice.
This skill is compatible with all of HOMEEMITY lights and controllers.
To control several lights at once, you have to create an Alexa group and add the devices to the group in the Alexa App.
Then, simply tell Alexa to turn on
– “Alexa, turn on Living room”.
– “Alexa, brighten bedroom to 50%”.
Depending on the device you have, you can: Turn on and off, change the brightness, change the white color temperature (Tunable White Lights) or change the colors.
– You can turn devices on/off, for example: “Alexa, turn on my Living room lights” or “Alexa, turn off the bedroom lights”.
– You can change the brightness, for example: “Alexa, dim Bedroom to 30%”, or “Alexa, brighten the Living Room lights”.
– RGB and RGBW lights offer the possibility to change or set color of the light. Say, “Alexa, set the bedroom light to Deep Pink”
– You can also control shades of white on your Tunable (Dynamic) White lights, from cool to warm white. Say: “Alexa, set the bedroom light to warm white”
A HOMEEMITY account is required, which can be created during the product configuration or in the Alexa Skill.
If you have any problems, contact us at [email protected]
Claim listing is the best way to manage and protect your business.