Amazon Alexa and Energizer Connect have teamed up to give you an amazing Home Automation experience.
This skill will allow you to control your supported Energizer Connect products by asking Alexa to control your products.
There’s no need to get up off the couch anymore. Ask Alexa to switch on your lights, change colors and turn things on and off. We currently support Alexa on the whole family of Amazon Echo devices and any other device that supports the Alexa Voice Service.
Connecting your Energizer Connect products to your Echo is easy:
1. Download the Energizer Connect app for iOS or Android
2. Register to create an account and login to the app
3. Pair your devices with your app and make sure to give each one an easy name so that Alexa can easily communicate with each device for example “Living Room Plug” or “Hallway Bulb 2”
4. Download the Amazon Alexa app on your iOS or Android device
5. Open your Alexa app and click on the hamburger icon on the top left. Click on “Skills” and then search for the “Energizer Connect” skill
6. Click Enable on the Energizer Connect skill. It will redirect you to login to your Energizer Connect Account. Once successful, it will take you to the login success page
7. You’re all done. Have Alexa discover your devices by saying “Alexa, discover my devices.” Remember to do this every time you add a new device
You can now enjoy voice control of your home devices.
“Alexa, turn on the Hallway Plug.”
“Alexa, set the bedroom light to 50%.”
“Alexa, dim the Living Room lights by 20%.”
Currently this skill supports Energizer Connect smart devices only. Look for many new devices coming soon.
Claim listing is the best way to manage and protect your business.