1. Use Alexa to control your Toon, the smart home thermostat by Eneco.
Here’s how it works:
– Setup account linking in the Alexa app
– Invoke Alexa by saying “Alexa, talk to the Eneco chatbot”
– Say “Change temperature to 24 degrees”
– the Eneco chatbot will heat up your home!
– You can also ask for the current temperature: “Alexa, talk to the Eneco Chatbot, what is my current temperature.”
– You could also use the four ‘modes’ on the Toon device: Home, Away, Sleep and Comfort. “Alexa, talk to the Eneco Chatbot, activate Home.”
2. Submit your meter reading easely with Alexa. The Eneco chatbot will guide you through the process. This service skill is exclusively for Eneco customers.
Here’s how it works submitting meter reading:
– Invoke Alexa by saying “Alexa, talk to Eneco chatbot”
– Say “Submit meter readings”
– the Eneco chatbot will ask you for your meter reading reference, which you received via e-mail or post by Eneco, and will verify it using your house number
– After that Alexa will ask for your meter-reading(s)
– Finished! Your annual bill will arrive in your mailbox within 24 hours.
– At any point of time, if you want to stop, just stay “Alexa, stop”
More information about Eneco can be found on https://www.enecogroup.com/
Claim listing is the best way to manage and protect your business.