D-Link Wi-Fi and Alexa now let you control your home network with the power of your voice. It’s now possible to manage your home Wi-Fi without lifting a finger.
– Enable or disable your Guest Wi-Fi quickly when you throw your next party.
– Obtain your guest network name and password immediately, whenever you need it.
– Reboot your router without having to push any buttons.
– Carry out a firmware upgrade to ensure you have the latest features.
Before you begin, you will need:
– An Alexa Voice Service enabled device.
– An Alexa-supported D-Link Router.
– The D-Link Wi-Fi app installed on your mobile device with a registered D-Link account.
This skill supports following products:
– COVR-2200/COVR-2202 v1.01 or later
– DIR-2680 v1.00 or later
Claim listing is the best way to manage and protect your business.