With this Bluelink skill and Alexa, you can monitor and control your Bluelink thermostats. This skill is compatible with all connected BlueLink WiFi thermostats.
To get started, use the Alexa app to link your BlueLink thermostats. Select the “enable skill” button, link your account and discover your thermostats. Complete instructions can be found here: https://goo.gl/7ZQNH7
Alexa can work with groups or individual thermostats. Renaming thermostats in the Alexa app works best. Use easy to remember names like ‘Main Floor’ or ‘Basement’.
You can also create a group in the Alexa app to control more than one thermostat at a time. With groups you can say things like, “Alexa, set ‘House’ to 78 degrees”.
Here is the full list of Alexa Commands:
· “Alexa, set [group or thermostat name] to X degrees”
· “Alexa, increase the [thermostat name] temperature please”
· “Alexa, increase [group or thermostat name] by X degrees”
· “Alexa, decrease the [thermostat name] temperature please”
· “Alexa, decrease [group or thermostat name] by X degrees”
· “Alexa, what is [thermostat name] set to?”
· “Alexa, what’s the temperature in here?”
· “Alexa, set [thermostat name] to (Heat/Cool/Auto/Off) Mode”
Claim listing is the best way to manage and protect your business.