The skill will let you control your Acer Smart Plugs using voice commands.
To enable our skill to control your Acer Smart Plug:
1. Please make sure your Acer Smart Plug is already setup in the Acer Smart Plug app and connected to your home Wi-Fi.
2. Click the ‘Enable Skill’ button in the Alexa App and then sign into your Smart Plug account.
3. Discover your smart plugs by saying “Alexa, discover my devices” to any Amazon device (Echo, Tap, or Dot), or discover your devices in the Smart Home screen of the Alexa app.
Please refer to https://amzn.to/291lR7u for more details.
4. Now, you can turn on/off your Smart Plug by saying “Alexa, turn on/off [smart plug name].”
* In the command “Alexa, turn on/off [smart plug name],” the [smart plug name] refers to the devices’ name in the Alexa app. Thus, if you rename your smart plug in the Acer Smart Plug app, please also rename the smart plug in the Alexa app as well.
For more information, please visit https://home.cloud.acer.com/smartplug/
Claim listing is the best way to manage and protect your business.